Test yourself: How big a FISH! are you?

FISH! testing:


Test yourself with these 28 different FISH! practice questions. You can also use the questions with a colleague and have a great conversation while you fill out the form.

How Well Do You live The Practices?

This self-assessment tool gives you a quick scan of how well you are living the FISH! practices with your coworkers and customers. Take it again in the future and see where you’ve made changes.

Use the following scale to respond to each statement: 1 Never. 2 Rarely. 3 Sometimes. 4 Consistently. Circle the number with a red pen describing the situation NOW. Circle the number with a green pen describing the situation 14 DAYS LATER. Circle the number with a blue pen describing your WISH.


Be There

I focus on others when they are talking to me.             

I listen to understand, not just to reply. ❶    ❷    ❸    ❹

I quiet my judgments about others when talking with them. ❶    ❷    ❸    ❹

When talking with others I get curious about their thoughts and feelings. ❶    ❷    ❸    ❹

I am not just physically present for others, but also emotionally present. ❶    ❷    ❸    ❹

I am genuinely interested and concerned about others. ❶    ❷    ❸    ❹


Play

I am my authentic self at work. ❶    ❷    ❸    ❹

I take my work seriously and approach it in a lighthearted way. ❶    ❷    ❸    ❹

I find ways to enjoy my work. ❶    ❷    ❸    ❹

I approach issues from the perspective of curiosity and childlike wonder. ❶    ❷    ❸    ❹

I create a workspace that fuels my creativity. ❶    ❷    ❸    ❹

I understand the boundaries at work for taking risks and being creative. ❶    ❷    ❸    ❹

I take risks that promote the organization’s goals. ❶    ❷    ❸    ❹

I am open to new ways of accomplishing my tasks and goals. ❶    ❷    ❸    ❹

I question my assumptions and challenge myself to explore possibilities. ❶    ❷    ❸    ❹


Make Their Day

I find special ways to connect with others. ❶    ❷    ❸    ❹

I enjoy delighting others around me. ❶    ❷    ❸    ❹

I make an effort to learn how others feel valued. ❶    ❷    ❸    ❹

I find ways to serve others. ❶    ❷    ❸    ❹

I am authentic in how I serve and compliment others. ❶    ❷    ❸    ❹

I value others, not just for what they do but for who they are. ❶    ❷    ❸    ❹

I delight in others’ accomplishments and communicate it. ❶    ❷    ❸    ❹


Choose your attitude

I am conscious of the choices I make. ❶    ❷    ❸    ❹

I respond to situations with an attitude in line with who I want to be. ❶    ❷    ❸    ❹

I am aware of the impact my attitudes have on others. ❶    ❷    ❸    ❹

I choose actions and attitudes that help my team and organization succeed. ❶    ❷    ❸    ❹

I am able to choose my attitude in challenging situations. ❶    ❷    ❸    ❹

I am able to disagree respectfully with others. ❶    ❷    ❸    ❹


Contact michael@LEADERSwarehouse.COM and arrange an online meeting or a phone call.

Have a closer look at FISH! and the learning you can create for you and your teams right HERE



Michael Meinhardt
LEADERSwarehouse.com 
☎ +45 71 92 55 63 ✉ info@LEADERSwarehouse.com


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Commit to your purpose with FISH!

Sådan kommer medarbejderne til at holde af hinanden og holde af deres arbejde

Avoiding Burnout - 5 FISH! Philosophy Strategies